How to find your dreams
What’s your dream? Do you know?
The answer to the following questions may help you find your dream.
On a separate sheet of paper, try to answer each question in as much detail as possible.
1. What do you enjoy most?
2. What do you do best?
3. When you daydream, what do you think about most?
4. What do you want to learn more about?
5. If you had a day to do absolutely anything you wanted, what would you do?
6. What touches your emotions more than anything else?
7. What have you receive the most compliments for doing?
8. What captures your interest most?
9. Whom do you most admire and why?
10. What are the basic characteristics of, or skills in , the occupations you most respect?
11. What would you be willing to exchange your life for?
Your answer to these questions can help you begin to find your dream. Go ahead and dare to dream. And know that the choice is yours : Forge ahead and forget about it. If you choose to forge ahead, my hope is that this book can help you live your dreams beyond whatever limits you think you have today. Ask God to Help you wake up the dreams buried deep in your heart and soul.
Author of “Wake Up Your Dreams”